[Openswan Users] openswan instead of poptop

John H. mistamaila at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 18:50:44 CEST 2004

Well, dan said I would have to possibly use a radius
server if I wanted the windows clients to use their
built in vpn clients?

So what you are saying is if they use l2tp/ipsec, they
won't even be using ppp?  As long as they can use
built in winxp/win2k software, I can do the config
myself.  I do like, though, for my clients(who are
happy with pptp/poptop, but would like added
security), the ease like the webmin interface offers,
which lets you easily add new accounts.