[Openswan Users] Roadwarrior on the same subnet of the gateway

Tommaso Di Donato el.dido at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 28 13:20:49 CEST 2004

Hi all!
I'm sorry if I ask you again,but I still have the problem....
Is it possible to create a VPN between a Openswan server and a roadwarrior,
if the rw and the server have IPs from the same subnet??
I did a lot of tests: IPSec SA establishes, but from what I can sniff, the
problem is simple.. If I ping an internal host from the RW, the packet that
enter the server  the server is encrypted, but the answer is not.

Am I doing something wrong??

Thank you in advance.

Tom

(If it helps, I will post my conf filesand logs...)

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: naviga gratis tutto l'anno!
Supera tutti i limiti di velocita' con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free.
Sei libero da costi fissi e, se ti abboni entro l'8 novembre,
navighi gratis tutto l'anno.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/