[Openswan Users] HELP! Configuration of IPSec on PPP

Jacek L. Uljanicki j.uljanicki at cardis.com.pl
Wed Oct 27 13:58:14 CEST 2004

HELP!!!

I have installed OpenSWAN on a Debian installation. This computer serves as a
firewall in our company. The <ipsec.conf> file has been configured and we are
having problems with reaching (send a 'ping' command) to an IP address over
the IPSec.

The other side of the IPSec and GRE is configured at a client on a CISCO
router.

Our connetction to the Internet is over PPP using a static IP address. I was
told by technicians at the clients side that the problem may invlove the ppp.

I'm doing this for the first time, and if anyone can help me out I will be
greatful. If you need any config files or output files (like 'ipsec barf'),
or any more details on our installation/configuration - please let me know.

Thanks to anyone who will help me out :)

Jacek L. Uljanicki