[Openswan Users] Can somebody please help me get started?

Joseph Commisso commisj at cs.sunyit.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:24:42 CEST 2004

Also, I would like to add that I have been trying to get to the point
where our one server with a static IP and a firewall shows that it is
configured first.

Then I will go to the other firewall server, which is connected to a DHCP
DSL connection and set up that connection as a road-warrior. I am doing
this to save money, but is it a mistake to believe that we can get an
"always-on" stable connection full-time using a road warrior setup?
If so, I will recommend that we also get a static IP for our other
location.

Joe Commisso