[Openswan Users] Check Point interface

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevelopmentcorp.com
Fri Oct 15 11:43:31 CEST 2004

Hello, all.  We are building support for *swan into the ISCS network
security management platform (http://iscs.sourceforge.net) for its first
release.  However, it is designed to be a multi-vendor system.  We have
been asked to incorporate Check Point so that the same console can be
used to administer *swan based systems and Check Point systems.

If anyone is knowledgeable in how one communicates rules to a Check
Point device and the syntax and capabilities of those rules, would you
kindly contact me directly off list.  We would love to see the door open
for *swan based systems in historically Check Point shops but we need
a joint management platform to do so.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation