[Openswan Users] MODVERSIONS & interfaces

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Wed Oct 6 07:49:32 CEST 2004

Paul,
thanks for quick answer.
Regarding flow/routes, I'm not trying to get rid of them, just to
understand them.
I know about the theory on ipsec, but not on how it is implemented in
openswan, so knowing how/where you apply filters to decide on passing on
the clear or securing the traffic would help me "get the picture" and
design security (rest of it). Any idea of the name or place of such
diagram ?

Thanks again,
-Carlos

--