[Openswan Users] OpenS/WAN (dynamic IP) <-> FreeS/WAN

Richard Abbuhl rabbuhl at vocognition.com
Mon Nov 15 17:29:20 CET 2004

Hi,

With Fedora Core 1 and 2, these firewall rules allowed my VPN it to work
properly (although it is not a road warrior configuration):

/sbin/iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o eth0 -p esp -j ACCEPT

/sbin/iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o eth0 -p ah -j ACCEPT

With Fedora Core 3, I can no longer get any connections working and I get
this error (my advice is to stay away from Core 3):

112 "voco" #51: STATE_QUICK_I1: initiate
003 "voco" #51: ERROR: netlink response for Add SA comp.630b at 82.161.X.XX
included errno 22: Invalid argument

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Richard