[Openswan Users] Openswan on OpenWRT

Dennis Persson dennis.persson at camex.dk
Tue Nov 9 23:29:23 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to get Openswan up an running on a OpenWRT installation.

I build the OpenWRT myself according to various step by step guides, and
included tr and id in the busybox configuration.

I've then installed every thing needed, by following this guide ->
http://wiki.linuxops.net/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=6
<http://wiki.linuxops.net/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=6&page=1> &page=1

And configured Openswan using this guide ->
http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/CiscoPIX

I think I have read through this list to find any answers but I didn't find
any, or maybe I have overlooked something. :-)

The only thing I could find is that it looks like the same error as in this
mail -> http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2004-May/000943.html

Regards,

Dennis.