[Openswan Users] Windows box as VPN client and router

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Thu May 27 22:50:11 CEST 2004

Many Windows-based IPsec client block IP forwarding, or at least IP
forwarding over IPsec tunnels.  You will need to adjust the policies to
explicitly allow this traffic to be NAT'd, and then allowed over the
tunnel.

Refer to documentation for your product of choice (SSH Sent, SafeNet or
MS's Native stack) for directions on how to do this.

Note: It may not be possible to do this in some products.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson