[Openswan Users] dhcp over ipsec

Radu Brumariu radu at cs.kent.edu
Fri May 14 15:41:51 CEST 2004

    I have tried moving the dhcpd server to another machine, but it
didn't work. I had the same thing : no DHCPREQUESTs following the
DHCPOFFERs.
    SSH Sent 1.4.1 is not available anymore , or at least I cannot find
it anywhere.
    One thing to add : I am using the dhcrelay from ISC, not the
dhcprelay from strongsec.com, since the latter didn't even wanted to
start claiming that the interface was already in use ( which it was by
the dhcpd server )...

    Thanks for the comments.

Radu