[Openswan Users] dhcp over ipsec

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Fri May 14 21:31:46 CEST 2004

I'm running it at the office for Windows users (DHCP over IPsec)

We are using SSH Sent 1.4.1, as we ran into problems with earlier
versions.

We found that you CAN'T run the dhcp server on the same box as the
dhcprelay/Openswan.  As soon as we moved DHCP to another, it all worked.
Didn't have time to figure out why this is the case.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson