[Openswan Users] WindowsXP Clients?

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Thu Mar 25 09:08:42 CET 2004

Look at Nate Carlson, Martin Koeppe, and Jacco De Leeuw's howto's for
Windows Native Clients with IPSec.  It can be one, but windows native
expects L2TP, so unless you have a MS RRAS server behind your tunnel,
you need to use a ipsec.exe binary to strip out the l2tp from microsofts
clients, but it does work for free :-)

Trevor