[Openswan Users] RPM file locations

John A. Sullivan III john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
Mon Mar 22 15:42:43 CET 2004

Where do the various RPM, DEB, etc installations place openswan
configuration files? I know the manual installation defaults to /etc/,
/etc/ipsec.d and the Mandrake RPMs use /etc/freeswan,
/etc/freeswan/ipsec.d.  What other common variations are out there?

Among many other things, ISCS automatically creates the configuration
files and we want the configurator to manage the problem of the
configuration file locations and not the user! Thus we need to know what
to anticipate. Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer
john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
---
If you are interested in helping to develop a GPL enterprise class
VPN/Firewall/Security device management console, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net