[Openswan Users] Openswan and RHEL 3 error xfrm_user module

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Mon Jun 28 14:59:39 CEST 2004

Nicole Hähnel wrote:

> But with kernel 2.4.21-15 and openswan 2.1.1 there was an ipsec interface!

Were there warnings about missing modules before with kernel 2.4.21-15?

In other words, has Redhat between kernel 2.4.21-15 and 2.4.21-15.0.2
changed the ipsec support from module based to built in based, and in
the process broken freeswan?

If so, I'll report it as a bug to Redhat, but I need to know what the
previous behaviour was first before I do so.

Regards,
Graham