[Openswan Users] virtual adapters to broadcast tarffic onto vpn server? anyone?

hallian hallian hallian at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:13:10 CEST 2004

Hello all....

I have not seen much info. on virtual adapter on windows to allow the road
warrior to connect to a openswan server just like other commerical vpn
clients which all DHCP address from the server, allow broadcast of traffic
and allowing you to mnap diff. network drives in the office network.  Is
there any method on Windows to enable this virtual adapter... and dont I
mean the virtual adapter as the localloop adapter....

thanks
hallian