[Openswan Users] Problem with _plutorun script

desantis at csr.unibo.it desantis at csr.unibo.it
Fri Jun 18 14:35:20 CEST 2004

System:

Linux Debian 3.0r2 , kernel 2.4.26

result of gdb ( i'm not sure that's it what you want ):

(gdb) core-file /tmp/core
Core was generated by `/usr/local/libexec/ipsec/pluto --nofork --secretsfile
/etc/ipsec.secrets --ipse'.
Program terminated with signal 8, Arithmetic exception.
#0  0x4001c8b8 in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x4001c8b8 in ?? ()
#1  0x4002ce7b in ?? ()
#2  0x400287e4 in ?? ()
#3  0x08072f4c in ?? ()
#4  0x080740be in ?? ()
#5  0x08074668 in ?? ()
#6  0x080749f4 in ?? ()
#7  0x08074d78 in ?? ()
#8  0x08074f49 in ?? ()
#9  0x0806e4da in ?? ()
#10 0x0805a8fd in ?? ()
#11 0x08058873 in ?? ()
#12 0x4006914f in ?? ()
(gdb)

I have never used gdb, give me feedback if you need more detailes or if i have
to do other test with gdb.

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Filippo

ps: the attachment is the core file.