[Openswan Users] Forcing udp-encaps when not on a NAT'd connection?

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Fri Jun 11 17:25:25 CEST 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:

> ah, yeah, good point.
>
> > I'm on the road for 3 weeks, living in airports and hotels, so I'll
> > probably run into tht need for this and write the code :)
>
> heh, yeah, scratch the itch.  :)

Pretty much.  I'm even running FC2 w/2.6 Kernel, Openswan HEAD w/AES & DPD
support (2.2.0dr1 comes with this in a few days) so if I run into any
problems, I'll have little choice but to fix them myself :)

I've got your patch local now, so give me a few days, or the 1st annoying
network (admin) I run into :)

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson