[Openswan Users] Openswan <-> Netopia (Cayman) 3546 Interop

Carey Jung carey at itfreedom.com
Wed Jun 9 19:15:08 CEST 2004

Hey,

I've got a PSK tunnel working between Openswan and Netopia (Cayman) 3546
ADSL router and was add some configs and browser screen shots to
wiki.openswan.org accordingly.  Has anybody else gotten this working?

IPSec on these routers requires the purchase of a $40 'SafeHarbour IPSec'
key that needs to be installed on the router.  It only supports a single
tunnel.

There is also an option for 'Enable NAT over Tunnel'.   I'm guessing this is
the 'NAT-Traversal' column on the wiki.  What is this option getting me, and
how can I test it?

Thanks in advance for any insight....