[Openswan Users] Re: Any known problems with NAT Traversal with Linux 2.4.26/2.6.7?

Xiaoming Yu xiaoming at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 22 09:34:19 CEST 2004

Hi, Herbert:

I am keeping track of the messages about the problem about 3rd QM message
didn't finish the job. (you last reply attached below). I am having a very
similar problem. I posted a message yesterday, then realized you guys have
already talked about similar things. When you said you have a patch, where
can I get it? I also attached he link to my message, so you can have a
quick look and tell me if your patch will fix this too? Thank you so much.

http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2004-July/001711.html

Found it.  Looks like some of my changes for SFS were lost when
Openswan opened up.

Here is a patch to make Openswan do what my old SFS patches did.
It's against HEAD but should apply to 2.1.x as well.

Xiaoming