[Openswan Users] Simultaneous RSASig and PSK?

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Wed Jul 21 17:51:16 CEST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Chris Hudlet wrote:

> Hello All
>
> I know this question has been asked before, but there have been a few
> revisions out since I last saw the answer.  Does 2.1.4 support PSK and
> RSASig (roadwarriors) at the same time like was introduced with 1.0.3?  If
> not, do we know when that feature will be included?  I would really like to

2.x doesn't support it yet.  I have to merge that patch - it's in my
queue.  I can't give a solid date, as I'm out of town @ OLS this week, so
hacking time is limited.  It's been low prioirity - you are the 1st person
to ask for it, actually.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson