[Openswan Users] Simultaneous RSASig and PSK?

Salvatore Basso sasab at pixteam.com
Wed Jul 21 12:45:50 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nate Carlson" <natecars at natecarlson.com>
To: <users at lists.openswan.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Openswan Users] Simultaneous RSASig and PSK?

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Chris Hudlet wrote:
> > I know this question has been asked before, but there have been a few
> > revisions out since I last saw the answer.  Does 2.1.4 support PSK and
> > RSASig (roadwarriors) at the same time like was introduced with 1.0.3?
> > If not, do we know when that feature will be included?  I would really
> > like to be able to support Site-to-Site and road warriors on the same
> > box.  I asked this question on IRC, but no response.  Anyone?
>
> Not sure what the answer is to your specific question, but you are aware
> that you can also use RSASig for site to site, right?

Hi, I have a box-linux with ipsec configuration for site-to-site and road-warriors, now I use RSASig for site-to-site anche PSK for road-warrior (road-warrior not functionally but for a diefferent problem, if you are interesting you can to see thread with subject "Problem with connection road"),
for road-warrior I use:
auto=add
and for site-to-site I use:
auto=start
You must consider what XP vpn client use only psk and certificate and not use rsasig for road-warrior !
Bye.

        Salvatore.

---