[Openswan Users] [Fwd: Re: [Users] Where did freeswan.ca go?]

John A. Sullivan III john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
Wed Jan 7 14:30:17 CET 2004

FYI
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: T. Keith Robertson <krobertson at comsonics.com>
To: John A. Sullivan III <john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com>
Cc: users at mj2.freeswan.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Where did freeswan.ca go?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:10:52 -0500

Strange.

Try this- visit the site (openswan.org) and enter 'befvp41' in the
search window and click "Search". For whatever reason it tries to
resolve 'www.freeswan.ca', and of course times out.

Read the page source and sure enough the search engine is trying to find
freeswan.ca:

<form name=search METHOD=GET
ACTION="http://www.freeswan.ca/cgi-bin/s.cgi">

I doubt that was intentional, right?