[Openswan Users] Looking for windows XP client

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Feb 26 00:39:14 CET 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, David Prestwich wrote:

> We've had great success using openswan for all our vpn connections and
> would like to get some input on good windows based clients such as SSH
> Sentinel (if they still are around) etc.

The native client is actually pretty good these days. It even does NAT
traversal. Why are you thinking of another client? If using Win2000/XP,
I can't really see any reason why to look for other clients.

SSH Sentinel has some nice DHCP trick, but whether SafeNET will continue with
that is the question. They might just kill it.