[Openswan Users] L2TP + Openswan

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Tue Dec 14 12:08:02 CET 2004

Yeah, I know. I just don't wanna mess with my server now (it's in production
and theres a lot of things going on).

I'll bring up another box with FC2 and make the tests on it. Enabling legacy
pty surely is the best way to get it to work.

But firts I'll try to set up my firewall. I wanna stick with rp-l2tp. I
enjoy a good challenge. =)

Any tips? I use Arno's Iptables.

Giovani