[Openswan Users] L2TP + Openswan

Tommaso Di Donato el.dido at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 14 14:54:02 CET 2004

To be really honest, I did only one test, so I cannot say for sure... but
i remember I had problems (I can't remember what kind... I solved immediately
with a kernel recompilation!).
I ensure you that recompile is not a trip to hell...
Tom

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 7 gennaio 2005,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo. E il costo di adesione e' GRATIS.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/