[Openswan Users] Packets not going through tunnel

Rolsma, Dan B dbrolsm at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 26 09:19:34 CEST 2004

Has anyone gotten back to you on this?

I'm using the same version of Openswan, and it goes into a hold when I put
compress=yes into the tunnel.  If I leave that out, it works fine.  Try
leaving out "compress=no."  That is the default if omitted.  I'm going
between two Openswan systems.  There may be a problem with specifying the
compress option in general.  I'm going to try going up to V2.1.4 if I can't
find anything else to do, since I'd really like compression to work.

$0.02
Dan.