[Openswan Users] KLIPS not responding to 348+ byte ESP-in-UDP packets?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Fri Aug 27 18:52:09 CEST 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Really? I could've sworn it was working. Will have to test with my
> laptop behind a NAT when I get a chance. Or are you saying 26sec
> interoping against 2.4 + klips with nat-t + ipcomp is broken?

Interesting - with 26sec interoping against 2.4+klips, the first tunnel to
a specific host I bring up works, but if I bring up a second, I can't pass
traffic across it.

Same behavior across any number of hosts up at the same time - IE, I can
have 4 connections up to 4 different hosts, they all work, but if I try to
bring up an addt'l tunnel to any of those hosts, it fails.

Disabling IPComp brings back the expected behavior (everything works).

Tested with CVS HEAD under a 2.6.8.1 UML session.