[Openswan Users] KLIPS not responding to 348+ byte ESP-in-UDP packets?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Fri Aug 27 18:27:46 CEST 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Paul Wouters wrote:
> Can you try and add compression=no to both ends. I have a strong
> suspicion compression+nat-t is broken on 2.4 with klips currently.

Really? I could've sworn it was working. Will have to test with my laptop
behind a NAT when I get a chance. Or are you saying 26sec interoping
against 2.4 + klips with nat-t + ipcomp is broken?

> Perhaps also on 2.6 with klips (Nate?)

Well, ipcomp seems to work file with 26klips without NAT Traversal. NAT
Traversal is broken with 26klips right now, so can't test that.