[Openswan Users] Please, please help! WinXP Roadwarrior won't connect! (logs included)

Karim 'Kasi Mir' Senoucci kasi.mir at melzone.de
Fri Aug 13 19:50:19 CEST 2004

Hello all,
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Paul Wouters wrote:

[...]
>I missed that. You really need to upgrade to openswan to get nat traversal and
>XP working. This also requires a newer nat-traversal kernel patch, and thus
>a new kernel image (not just new ipsec module)

Okay, then I will try that tomorrow. I wasn't aware that NAT traversal
and X509 weren't really working in superfreeswan, which included patches
for both. That was why I haven't upgraded during all the testing - as
both were supposed to be working in SuperFreeSWAN, I didn't want to open
another possible can of worms before I got the rest working properly.

Greetings
Karim Senoucci