[Openswan Users] IPSEC established but TX packets dropped on ipsec0 interface

Daniel Fenert daniel at fenert.net
Fri Aug 13 10:31:21 CEST 2004

W dniu Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 10:06:01AM +0200, Daniel Fenert wystukał(a):
>I'm trying to establish network-network conenction between 2 gateways.
>
>No NAT, for testing purposes directly connected. Everything seems to be fine
>IPSEC is established, but no packet is being sent to other peer.

RTFM! I've tried connecting from one gateway to the network on the other side
od encrypted link.
Of course when I've tried connecting from network to network, it worked like
charm :)

--
Daniel Fenert                 --==> daniel at fenert.net <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==