[Openswan Users] Port 3389

Richard Abbuhl rabbuhl at VoCognition.com
Thu Aug 12 22:21:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I had to set the MTU on my Windows XP machine to 1200 in order to get
RDC to work.  I had tried using overridemtu but it did not work.  Is
there a way to check that the MTU value that is being used by openswan
in order to see if overridemtu is actually working?

Regards,

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at lists.openswan.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.openswan.org] On Behalf Of Tiago Freitas
Leal
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 3:38 PM
To: users at lists.openswan.org
Subject: Re: [Openswan Users] Port 3389

I solved that problem with:

config setup

    overridemtu=1400

Cheers

	----- Original Message -----

	From: Richard Abbuhl <mailto:rabbuhl at VoCognition.com>

	To: users at lists.openswan.org

	Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 1:17 PM

	Subject: [Openswan Users] Port 3389

	Hi,

	Openswan is working except for Remote Desktop Connections.  It
seems that somehow port 3389 is not being allowed through although I
seem to get an initial connection.  What is the best way to trace this
problem?  Do I need a special firewall rule to open an "outgoing" port
(as opposed to an "incoming" port)?

	Thanks in advance,

	Richard