[Openswan Users] Two tunnels

Diederick van Dijk diedvdyk at van-dijk.net
Sun Aug 1 15:36:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

I want to create two tunnels from my laptop. One to my home server to protect
my wireless connection and one to the server at work. I've configured and
tested both tunnels.  Running one at a time works. But now I've problems with
running the two tunnels at the same time.
The tunnel to my work only have to tunnel 10.x network traffic, but the tunnel
to my home network has to tunnel all the traffic (0.0.0.0) off course. So the
basic idea was to fire up the "home" tunnel and then build to "work tunnel"
on top of it. This doesn't work. The "work tunnel" doesn't negociate at all.
Questions are :

- Is such a tunnel in tunnel setup possible ?
- Are there alternatives ?

If needed I'm happy to provide configs, logs etc.

Thanks,

Diederick