R: [Openswan Users] NAT-T Issue on 2.4.26 kernel - WORKS!!!

Sebastian Zdrojewski sebastian.zdrojewski at technomind.it
Tue Apr 27 16:23:36 CEST 2004

Last message for today folks :)

Thanks for helping, I got the system fine working!! =:)

client <---> NAT <---> (INTERNET) <---> Server

This is my laboratory configuration and is currently working with L2TP/IPsec configuration.

I am also working on a HOW-TO in (hope soon) both italian and english version :) I will try a new install tomorrow from a plain tree to see what's the problem when applying the patch.

Thanks again,

Sebastian "En3pY" Zdrojewski

-