[Openswan dev] [slanser at tallmaple.com: Re: [Openswan - Bug #1342] Pluto 30-second encrypted TCP connection stall with on-demand peering (NETKEY)]

Steve Lanser slanser at tallmaple.com
Wed Apr 11 09:48:03 EDT 2012

It certianly sounds like the same issue.

I'll get to this after dealing with some of the higher priority IKEv2
issues.  This issue is a much lower priority for us since we largely aviod
the problem by configuring our connections with auto=start.  Packets issued
after a connection is brought up in this fashion are not subject to delay.

I have confirmed, however, that the behavior is still present in 2.6.38.

Steve

----- End forwarded message -----