[Openswan dev] A question about NAT-OA

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:04:38 EST 2010

Thanks, Paul,

   I should have phrased my question better. What I was wondering here
is that I don't see anywhere in the kernel usage of the NAT-OA
and as far as I understand, the kernel should have take this NAT-OA
addresses for computing of checsum. Grepping under the kernel
tree , we will find a member called encap_oa in xfrm_encap_tmpl,
but nobody uses it. Strange,
Rgs,
Kevin