[Openswan dev] GIT Repository / Working sources for klips with 2.6.28

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Wed Feb 4 09:32:38 EST 2009

Selon Carsten Schlote <c.schlote at konzeptpark.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile KLIPS for Linux 2.6.28. It's not compiling due to
> name and API changes in the kernel netstack.
>
> The bugtracker has a matching entry and says that the upcoming OpenSwan
> 2.6.20 will eventually fix it.
>
> I tried to get current sources from the upstream GIT repository. It is
> completely outdated and inconsistent. Last commits happened march 2008.
>
> Where can I find the latest dev sources following OpenSwan 2.6.19
> including the fixes for actual linux kernels?
>
> Thanks for any help...
>
> Carsten

2.6.20dr2 is in development directory
http://www.openswan.org/download/development

I have look at the 170kb linux-2.6 git udp.c change log since 2.6.23

That's unclear for me what change is need to have KLIPS on 2.6.27 or 2.6.28
kernel. I would welcome any input on this.

For the git tree, the answer there look still valid.
http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/dev/2008-November/001963.html

Gilles