[Openswan dev] GIT Repository / Working sources for klips with 2.6.28

Carsten Schlote c.schlote at konzeptpark.de
Wed Feb 4 07:57:51 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to compile KLIPS for Linux 2.6.28. It's not compiling due to
name and API changes in the kernel netstack.

The bugtracker has a matching entry and says that the upcoming OpenSwan
2.6.20 will eventually fix it.

I tried to get current sources from the upstream GIT repository. It is
completely outdated and inconsistent. Last commits happened march 2008.

Where can I find the latest dev sources following OpenSwan 2.6.19
including the fixes for actual linux kernels?

Thanks for any help...

Carsten