[Openswan dev] Software patch for using Cavium Nitrox XL hardware accelerator?

Ranjit dataplane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:50:36 EST 2007

Dear developers at Openswan

Hi! I just joined this mailing list and this is my first post. Please bear
with this newbie. At the risk of repeating a previously covered topic, I ask
these questions:

1. Is there a software patch available for Openswan that integrates Cavium
Nitrox XL SDK? Cavium has FreeS/WAN patch readily available.

2. If not, how much from the patches for FreeS/WAN can be used as-is with
Openswan? I am trying to avoid as much manual integration as possible.

Thanks in anticipation of a reply!

Ranjit