ocf-linux-20060301 - Asynchronous Crypto support for linux and
david_mccullough at au.securecomputing.com
Wed Mar 1 14:28:41 CET 2006
A new release of the ocf-linux package is up:
Mostly Openswan updates/cleanups and fixes in this release.
* Well tested on 2.4.32 and 2.6.15 with OpenSwan.
* hold locks for less time which improves
the cryptosoft (software driver) interaction
with the system.
* fix cryptodev to handle CRIOGET requests when
application is chrooted.
* Bug fixes and improvements by Ronen Shitrit
md5/sha processing in cryptosoft
other typo/ordering problems in cryptosoft
more error reporting to make debugging easier.
* updated openswan patch for 2.4.5rc5
* openswan support no longer requires any other crypto
code (other than OCF) to be configured in.
* openswan code Q's state machine when in interrupt context
and calls immediately when not (previously compile time
* openssh uses OCF appropriately now if it supports required
* updated ssl patch to openssl-0.9.8a
* no patch required for openssh anymore
* openssl md5/sha support by Ronen Shitrit
David McCullough, david_mccullough at au.securecomputing.com, Ph:+61 734352815
Secure Computing - SnapGear http://www.uCdot.org http://www.cyberguard.com
More information about the Dev