[Openswan dev] Bugs #581 and #582 (invalid routes by _updown and initiate on demand with traffic selectors)

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:50:17 CET 2006

Just submitted two bug reports with patches against 2.4.5rc5. Both of
them were tested and worked fine.

"Cannot initiate on demand a connection with traffic selectors"
http://bugs.xelerance.com/view.php?id=582

Perphaps I overlooked something lying deep in the code but "Works For Me".

"_Updown script installs direct (scope link) routes even for remote
peers/subnets"
http://bugs.xelerance.com/view.php?id=581

Prevents changesource() from changing just installed (and correct)
routes by 'ip route change' command. Am I missing something here?

--
 Ilia Sotnikov