[Openswan dev] Require help related to XAUTH feature

utkarsh shah utkarsh at elitecore.com
Thu Nov 24 18:46:47 CET 2005

Hi,

    I want to create a vpn connection in which user authentication can be performed using LDAP or Radius server. I would like to know how can I achieve it ??

    I have openswan 2.4.2 for redhat linux server.

    Once while reading openswan site I found that using XAUTH feature one can do it. from that even I came to know how we can make openswan a XAUTH Client but don't know how to configure it as server and how can I specify LDAP or Radius server address and users allowed to access.

    If possible please attach configuration files (like ipsec.conf, ipsec.secrets or which ever required to change)

    If any one knows this please help me its high priority task and required urgently.

    Thank you.

Regards,
Utkarsh Shah