[Openswan dev] pluto crash (DoS)

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Jul 4 11:56:29 CEST 2005

| From: Rene Mayrhofer <rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at>

This conversation is pretty hard to follow.  Lots of the details seem
to be communicated over another channel.  IRC?  Private mail?  It is good
to send this information to the list so others can find it.

What are the conditions under which Pluto crashes?  Can you recreate
the crash whenever you want?  Do you have a crash dump?  Do you have a
barf output?  Was Pluto compiled with debug symbols (to make the crash
dump more useful)?

I'm not an Openswan developer so I'm unlikely to work hard at your
problem, but I am sometimes interested in Pluto problems.