ocf-linux-200506300 - Asynchronous Crypto support for linux
davidm at snapgear.com
Fri Jul 1 00:59:49 CEST 2005
A new release of the ocf-linux package is up:
A lot of changes in this release. Best to check the Changelog below
for the specifics. Most of the changes have centered around RNG, PKE
or getting Openswan running with OCF.
No 2.6 testing was done for this release, but it should be close
if it doesn't work.
* Full openswan v2.3.0 acceleration (including userland crypto/PKE support)
* Performance improvements
* Lots of fixes for IXP driver
- builds for 1.4 and 2.0 access libs
- task queues to handle possible blocking calls
- problems calling perform from registration callback
- many more ...
* MD5/SHA hash fixes for safenet on big endian machines
* New kernel speed test module to compare kernel crypto speeds
David McCullough, davidm at snapgear.com Ph:+61 7 34352815 http://www.SnapGear.com
Custom Embedded Solutions + Security Fx:+61 7 38913630 http://www.uCdot.org
More information about the Dev