[Openswan dev] FW: Odd kernel panic error, IPtables and IPSEC

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Wed Apr 13 15:24:48 CEST 2005

| From: Gary W. Smith <gary at primeexalia.com>
|
| I found a suse patch for the kernel that seems to have fixed the
| deallock issue for RHEL4.  I also submitted a bug request to RH as well
| as the possible patch.  I have since then tested it and it's working
| fine now.

It would be useful if you included a pointer to the patch and any
discussion of it.  Also useful would be the URL for your bugzilla
entry.  I would expect that there might be something on LKML too.

BTW, it is best to use plain text for email to a mailing list.  It is
good to keep lines under 80 chracters too.