[Openswan dev] openswan in upcoming FC3

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Sat Sep 18 22:35:45 CEST 2004

Hi Axel,

Yes, we're actively reviewing the patches already - I merged the manpages
patch already, and we're looking at the rest in detail.

We can't merge all of them, as some of them are RH specific, and some are
wrong (ie: hardcoding the install PATHS instead of using Makefile.inc's
settings, and some of the compiler options - we have USERCOMPILE for
those). The rest should make thier way into HEAD this week, and
provided they pass regression testing will be backported to 2.1.x and 2.2
trees.