[Openswan dev] [Announce] Openswan 2.2.0 released
paul at xelerance.com
Fri Sep 17 18:48:25 CEST 2004
Xelerance is proud to release Openswan 2.2.0
It is available at the usual locations:
A seperate NAT-traversal patch and seperate KLIPS patch are available as well.
RPMS have been released for RedHat-9, Fedora Core 2 and 3-test1, RHEL3 and
Suse 9.1. (RedHat-9 still requires KLIPS support in the kernel).
All released files have been signed with the build at openswan.org GPG key
available from the keyservers.
The following are the most important changes:
* Added RFC 3706 DPD support (see README.DPD)
* Added AES from JuanJo's ALG patches
* Fixes for /proc filesystem issues that started to appear in 2.4.25
* Merge X.509 1.5.4 + latest security fixes (CAN-2004-0590)
* Updated .spec for building RPMS compatible with Kernel 2.6
* Merge X.509 security fixes from 1.6.3
* Fixes for NAT-T on 2.6 pulled up from 2.1.x (Herbert Xu)
* Fixes for SA Selectors on 2.6 pulled up from 2.1.x (Herbert Xu)
Bugs can be reported via http://bugs.openswan.org/ or via one of the mailing
lists at http://lists.openswan.org/
Announce mailing list
Announce at openswan.org
More information about the Dev