[Openswan dev] Re: Further patches against 2.2.0-1

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Tue Oct 5 21:18:08 CEST 2004

Hi Rene,

I've merged debian/ fixes - thanks again!  They'll be in 2.2.1 and HEAD,
so any new branches too.

I haven't merged the AES stuff yet, as mcr is doing some work in that area
this week and thus I don't want to break his stuff, but we'll definatly
get those fixes in shortly.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation