[Openswan dev] Further patches against 2.2.0-1

Rene Mayrhofer rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at
Tue Oct 5 20:15:22 CEST 2004

Hi Ken, Hi all,

As promised, here are two patches: one to get the Debian packaging of
2.2.0-1 up to the current 2.2.0-4 level (fixing some smaller bugs in the
packaging, but mostly enabling the building of AES modules again). The
second one fixed the AES and crypto-API modules so that they can be
compiled outside the kernel tree, as external modules (i.e. make
module). On my systems, I have verified that with this fix both the
in-kernel compile of all openswan modules and the out-of-kernel compile
work. Some fixed are obvious (freeswan->openswan, libaes->crypto changes
in the kernel includes), others might need a bit of checking if I am
messing anything else up with them. Juanjo, anyone?

best regards,
Rene