[Openswan dev] rpms for 2.1.2 (was: Announce: Release of 2.1.2)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat May 22 15:29:01 CEST 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 05:49:27AM +0200, Ken Bantoft wrote:
> As $subject says, 2.1.2 hit the web/ftp site this evening.
>
> It's tagged in CVS as R2_1_2, for those people who are tracking
> development and need to diff things.

http://ATrpms.net/name/openswan/ contains userland and kernel module
rpms for FC1, Rh9, RH8.0 and RH7.3. FC2 support is underway.

Note that the kernels supported are
o Red Hat origin (no natt patched in)
o ATrpms origin (Red Hat kernels extended in some subsystemsm, for
  example natt patch)
o PlanetCCRMA origin (no natt, but excellent latency, CCRMA is mainly
  for audiophiles and sound editing professionals)

So if you need natt pick an ATrpms kernel and the matching openswan
kernel module, if not, simply pick the kernel module rpms for you
running Red Hat kernel. In both cases the same main openswan rpm
(containing userland) need to be used.

Pure packaging bugs please to me or bugzilla.atrpms.net. E.g. if
something appears broken please verify that building yourself exhibits
the same results before reporting bugs here.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net