[Openswan dev] Pb of compilation of 2.2.0dr1

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Mon Jul 5 08:13:54 CEST 2004

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Michael Richardson wrote:

>     Ken> edit programs/Makefile, and remove 'starter' from the SUBDIRS += line
>
>   Uhm, did you enable it on the branch?

I did, since I got it all compiling and happy awhile back.  It doesn't
work, as support for all the new paremters still needs to happen, but at
least it builds/starts/installs properly.

Recent widespread testing during dr1 using different versions of GCC +
flex/bison showed there were a few bugs, so now that they've been
identified, I fixed them too.

Ken